Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Superhero party & St Patrick´s day!

Finally another theme party arrived. As a preparation for the carnival, we decided to attend to the party organised by some friends. The theme was Superhero party so we decided to customize our own clothes to create a superhero team.
It took quite a big effort to buy all the materials and prepare our costumes but it was worth it! There is more to see in the pictures!

As for St Patricks Day... It was a very special day here in Southampton! Many events were organised  far and wide the city but, as usually, i couldn´t go because of uni work... just before Easter, I was pretty busy finishing work at the university and i was quite stressfulNevertheless, I was lucky enough to celebrate the day at home with my flatmates, eating some delicious cookies that we have been preparing during the afternoon. It was a very "familiar".

After finishing all the work we began to enjoy the good weather in Southampton, in addition to think a thousand plans for our vacation!
I had the opportunity to travel a lot, meet new people and visit lots of charming places!

I am currently in Spain, enjoying my family and friends but on 24 I'll be back in Southampton, to take full advantage of recent weeks about the people I've known.

Don´t miss the next few posts in which I will talk about my travels and download some pictures for you to know somehow, all the places I visited.

See u!

No comments:

Post a Comment