Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My first class

I talked to my coordinator and she said to me that everything is OK if I want to do another English class so tomorrow I´ll go to have my Learning Agreement signed in.

My first class was good because I could understand almost everything the professor said. We were about 15 students ( It is a quite notable fact because Spanish universities often have more students in each class) and it was just and introduction of the subject. I was a little bit worried when the professor started to talk about the work we have to deliver. I'll have to work hard because I have to write several press releases, write a story and a column of opinion but I hope to succeed with this course.

In short, I can say that I liked it =). And now I´m  going to sleep ( actually, today I´m not going out because tomorrow I have to get up early). My next class: Communication in Organisations.


I will tell you. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment