Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I´M BACK

Hello everyone. First of all, happy New Year! I hope that 2011 brings you good times and exciting projects. Although I arrived at Southampton on Saturday, classes didn´t start officially until yesterday. I spent almost all day at university because I had to meet with several teachers to discuss the subjects of this semester.I´ve been also working on the travel magazine I have to do for Wednesday. I was spending the day like that, nothing really exciting. I have many problems setting up my new schedule because many of the subjects coincide and I have to change everything in order to fix it. Therefore, I´m afraid I have to change Political Communication, which seemed really interesting for me and I´ll probably choose Inside Multimedia News. Anyway, I´m not sure about this decision so I will tell you what I´ll do a.s.a.p. This week is quite light because some of my classes have already finished and we handed in our projects so we should just wait for the feedback. On Thursday, I have the Court visit. I´ll go with my classmates and lecturer of Broadcast Journalism to see if we can find any piece of news in the Justice Palace. I´ll also tell you about this experience. This everything at the moment.

Keep in touch,
xxx

1 comment: