Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Laura & Belén in Southampton

This week I was lucky to enjoy two of my friends. They came from Spain, from Zaragoza, to visit me and see a bit of what Erasmus life is like. I have to say we had a great time and enjoyed a lot. They were visiting the city, especially the shops, when I went to class and then we were all partying to also know the nightlife of the city. We think to go to Winchester or London, but finally we decided that it was best to look deeply Southampton, visiting all worthwhile. For me, it was a rediscovery of the city because we went through streets that I still didn´t know and for them it was really fun. We were lucky that it was a warm sunny day when we took a tour of the docks and saw the medieval walls surrounding Southampton. It would be great that we would have seen the Titanic but I think it was too late...haha
I will upload some photos when my friend emailed them to me. I promise.
  
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment