Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Uni starts again

As we told you on Thursday, we went to the court. It was a bit disappointing because we found no cases of particular relevance to be published in a newspaper. Anyway, it was a new experience useful when searching for news stories, as long as there are interesting cases, of course. The rest of the week was pretty relaxed because we still had the old times and many of the classes had been cancelled. Still, on Friday I had my English class in which we said goodbye to our teacher, who is no longer in the second semester that begins today. The good thing began that Friday. My friends organised a party at home because they wanted to do as an opening one and they had never done any kind of event. The particular aspect was that the condition for entering was to go barefoot to avoid staining the carpet too much. When people came and found out this peculiar condition, they was surprised but agreed with pleasure. The bad thing was when the party finished and everyone had to find their shoes ... there were a couple who stayed there and we wondered how people had gone home ... It was a great party, we met many peopleof the uni that we hadn´t ever seen and we had fun. I put some pictures. 

                                           Decorating the house

                                           The hostess

                                           Me with my German friends

And that's not everything. On Saturday, we had another invitation. In this case it was a pirate party so we bought all the gadgets needed and we went to the house of other friends. It was hilarious and people took it seriously dressing. We spent almost five hours dancing like crazy and the truth is that we also had a great time. Yesterday it was time to rest, more than anything, because this week, it´s uni time and I will have more units than before, in the last semester. In addition, I continue looking for this subject that I needed to complete the credits. Today I'm going to talk again to the coordinator to see what I can do. The schedule changes this semester, I have more classes starting today; Monday is not free like last year ... but I'm beginning with strenght and I will tell you how it will go. To finish the post, I download other pirate´s photos.


                                          The crew

                                           True pirates


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment