Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Another London weekend!!!=)

Yes, as you can see, I came back to London!!! I´m in love with this city!! Everytime I go, I enjoy myself a lot!
This time we had an excuse. One of my friends had lost her ID and she didn´t have her passport so she has to go to the Spanish embassy to make it because if not, she couldn´t come back home for Christmas. Therefore, as a good friend, I decided to go with her! We bought a cheap ticket and went there! It was going to be an adventure because we hadn´t buy the return ticket because we expected one friend to gave us in a lift to come back to Southampton on Monday. We caught the train at 5am and arrived there at 7.30am more or less. It was so empty that we could enjoy the typical famous places alone. I has never seen London without almost anybody in the streets, obviously it was really early and Saturday. We went to a cafe to fill time and after that, we met one italian friend to leave our suitcase in her friend´s house so that we could sightsee freely. Before visiting anything, we went to the embassy. It was quite crowded so just my friend went into the building. I took advantage of this time to visit Chelsey (great quartier that my father recommend me to go and I can say it was worth it) and I also went to Harrods where I met my friend again. We decided to make a different tour this time, we knew The London Bridge, The Buckhingham Palace, and the Big Ben by heart (exaggerating) so we wanted to change it and go to other places. Then, we went to Candem town and Oxford Street because we wanted to go shopping. After that we went to the house of the girl and got changed to go to a party in a loft located in The Canary Wharf which is a major business district in East London. We had lot of fun and then we came back to the house because we were recommended to visit Portobello Market and Soho before going back to Southampton. The weekend was great because finally we arrived home by car and thinking about how amazing had those two days in London been!




No comments:

Post a Comment