Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy days

Yes, as you can notice, I´ve been absent again but this time I have uni reasons, so I hope you not to be angry with me=)

On Wednesday, I had Making Magazines classes and it was a little bit stressful because we are supossed to hand in two magazine´s pages for next week and I find it quite complicated. We were waiting for the lecturer because it´s time for graduations and he couldn´t come on time and meanwhile, we we discussing about how to do the music magazine. I was writing the music reviews which needs much more time and then I would design the page.
The lecturer gave us some advice to succeed but I thought that it was going to be a hard work and the worst thing of all was that I was accumulating lots of uni works. When I arrived home I tried to follow writing as I had promised myself but I was really tired so I rested in the dining room talking to my flatmates and the I went to bed.
On Thursday (also known as "my busy day"), I had my Broadcast Journalism´s classes and I was editing the vox pop I have to hand in next week (as well as the magazine and the presentation...=S). Later, I had my classes of Global Media Industries and it was really complicated, as usual. Fortunately, in the afternoon classes I could ask about the doubts and I understood the main points more or less. Afterwards, I went to my residence because I had other of my flatmate´s birthay!! It was awesome but I had to study the following day so I stayed with them a little bit but I didn´t go out.
Yesterday, I went to classes like a normal Friday and then I met my French friend, Maud, because she had to do a photography work and I was going to be her "model". We went to her house to choose the make up and clothes before going to the studio and then she took pictures of me and they were really beautiful! She´s an artist. Afterwards, I went to my residence because it was late and I was talking to my flatmates in the kitchen until I went to bed.
And today, I went to the library because I had to design the pages for Making Magazines and then I went to the gym, finally!! I had abandonned it a little bit because of my homework but I´m ready to restart!=)
Now, I´m in my room finishing the homework and it takes ages so I don´t know when it will be ready...at least I have enough time until Wednesday...I keep studying so let´s talk tomorrow.

xoxo

1 comment: