Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Time to study

All I can say since last Saturday till yesterday is that I was making my presentation. As usual, I didn´t think about that in advance so I had to get cracking to do my best. I went to the gym both in Monday and Wednesday to clear my head and went to the uni because the attendance is very important.
I was looking for information, I read some books about Swedish Public TV (SVT) and Keynes. The point was answering to the question "How would Keynes respond to the political economy of SVT and why?". I should say that it was quite complicated because I has to do some researches and being well informed about something really unknown for me. I decided to so my Power Point in a schematic way and writing some key point not to loose the information I wanted to say. I became too nervous as the day was approaching but my flatmates tried to keep me calm saying that I would succeed. So basically, I was shut away apart from going to the uni or the gym.

Finally, yesterday was presentation. I had all the day until 4.00PM to prepare it and said it aloud not to exceed the 10 minutes... I was a nervous wreck!! While I was going to the uni, I tried to practise it aloud and people would think that I was crazy! When I arrived, I had to wait a little bit because some of my classmates were still doing theirs. At the end, I entered in the class, the young lecturer was there waiting for me with a wide smile. I put my memory stick in the computer and I started to present my topic. After 13 minutes, I finished my presentation...it´s strange when you devote hours and hours doing something to finish all of that in 13 minutes. I would say that it´s really unpleasant but, anyway, I was free again!!=) Afterwards, I came back to my residence to rest because I had slept only a little during those days. Furthermore, I had classes the following day at 9.00AM. Finally, I slept like a log!!


Now I´m at home because today my classes from 11.00 to 13.00 have been cancelled so I will go to the gym and then I have to come back to do some homework not to be as stressful as those past days.

1 comment:

  1. Ya veo que no tienes tiempo ni para echarnos de menos!!!

    : (

    Te escribo!!!

    Muak pequeña!

    ReplyDelete