Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

London & Halloween weekend!

Mmmm I have to tell you that lots of things happened this weekend. Those days were some of the best I spent here! I went to London again and it´s always amazing to go there! I didn´t expect that I was going to like it that much but actually I never get bored=) I had the chance of attending the Changing of the Guard and it was great! There were so many people but we can see it properly, it´s a sight! Another novelty was that, this time, I went shopping apart from sightseeing and how different it is compared with my home town! Oxford Street was crowded until late, when I caught the bus to come back to Southampton.
I put some photos below



 On Sunday, I was resting in the morning because I was so tired. I had been walking all around London and I had to get over to the Halloween night! The night was really entertaining! We went to our friend´s house because there was a party and when we went there it was really good decorated! They have bought some spider´s webs and skulls and they gave the flat some atmosphere. I didn´t buy any custom so I wore a pair of jeans, a white torn painted t-shirt and some make up. We were all very creepy and we has a great time! When we gout out, everybody was on their fancy dresses and it was funny to see the others like that. There were so many people, something that it´s strange for me because in Spain we don´t celebrate Halloween that much. Here you have some photos of the scary night



Yesterday, I went for a walk to the docks and then I was studying and reading some chapters for the presentation I have next week. Today, I wet to classes and I´ve been also watching some videos explaining the Keynesianism, the topic I have to base my presentation on. Tomorrow I´ll restart my gym sessions and I will tell you.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You make London sound so good i want to visit it again - and i have been 100's of times as i live so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh we can organise a flat trip to London=)

    ReplyDelete