Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Different weekend!

On Friday evening, we had a party in Miriam´s friend´s house. It was one Italian´s birthay and we went there to celebrate it! I didn´t know them because they aren´t in my classes but I met them and they were really nice! Almost everyone was from Italy apart from come guys who were from Ireland. We were partying there eating some cakes (too many birthays...) and then we went to Vodka Revolutions to continue the party! We were dancing and talking to them and I really enoyed until the club closed and we had to go home. This time, Evelin didn´t come because she had to do a presentation so she stayed at home.

On Saturday, I went to the gym when I woke up (and it was late, believe me) and then I called my friends to know if we were going to so something special or just staying at home. They told that there were going to organise a dinner so I went there and we were talking with our German´s friends till late. We made some pictures and chatted the whole night.

Yesterday, my day off, and today, I´ve been finishing my magazine pages for the heavy magazine, yes I know it´s never-ending but i´m quite worried because it´s the first time I design a magazine, well, at least, two pages of a magazine so I spent all my time doing it and going to the gym in my spare time.

I promise I´ll tell you more interesting things from now on!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment