Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friends´day

Today I had 3 hours of classes. The first one was at 9.00 and it´s the hardest one because I have to wake up early and I´m not used to, actually, most of my classes are in the afternoon. We were analysing online local newspapers and it´s interesting to know the differences between online and conventional newspapers. Afterwards, I has Aplied and Academic English and we were trying to summarize some text the professor gave us. It´s a very useful activity because in all our assignments we should add a summary in the end. Athough I thought that it was going to be easy, it wasn´t so. The professor told us that the key is to practice continuosly.

My classes finished at 13.00 and I went to my residence to have lunch, talk to my flatmates and study a little bit. I went to the gym to do Step and it was OK but not as hard as other activities. Now, one of friends has came to my residence and we are chatting with some friends who are going to go out. It seems to be a relaxing day.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment