Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday and tiring following days

Yes! As you can guess thanks to the title, my birthday was on Tuesday (19/10/10). Now I can say that I´m not a teenager anymore. The day was really exciting. I received a parcel from my family and I was too sensitive because I missed them so much. However, the sadness become into happiness and it was one of the best birthdays of my life! When I woke up I was planning everything for the party that I was going to organise in my residence. I invited all my friends and then I went to my lectures as usual. When I finished, I felt really nervous. I arrived to my residence and my flatmates had decorated the dining room! We started to have dinner and at 8.30 everybody began coming to the party. The night was awesome! Everybody I had invited arrived to the residence and I enjoyed myself very much. After partying in "my house" and listening songs like "Billonaire"(Travis McCoy ft Bruno Mars ) or "Deja vu"(Inna ft. Bob Taylor) we went to La Margherita and we were dancing Spanish and Latin music until it closed.  I put below some photos of one of the best birthdays I´ve ever had.




You can imagine that Wednesday was a tiring day. I was sleeping until late and then I went to classes. Fortunately I could understand everything about the lecture (I don´t know if you remember that I has some problems with Making Magazines, well, finally I´m really happy with the unit). Afterwards I went to my friends´house to watch The Office, a popular British comedy series that our English friends lent us (we didn´t really like...English sense of humour...lol). In spite of the fact that we didn´t find it funny, we will keep trying to watch it...I will tell if we change our minds...Eventually, I went to my residence because today was very hard.

 Actually, I had classes from 10.00 to 18.00 with two free hours to have lunch. My first classes were interesting. We went to Unity 101 Community Radio, which is a local radio, because they offered us to make a vox pop which could be selectioned to be broadcast on the air, a great opportunity that I won´t pass up. Then, I has Global Media Industries. We were studying the difference between HBO and Networks. It sounds difficult but actually it´s not that complicated. And now I´m going to Body Combat with my friends again. Tomorrow I will try Step in the gym. Some exercise never hurts.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment