Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Missing & Bournemouth

Oh! I think I leave you on Wednesday...Sorry about that! Laziness and Internet's problems is not a good combination at all. Now I'm at the library because I had to meet one of my classmates to organize the presentation that we have to make together in mid-November. We are going to talk about the Swedish Public television and radio (SVT) in relation to one of the political economies we are studying in Global Media Industries. It sounds a little bit difficult but I hope we will succeed! Besides, I decided to stay here because there was no Internet in the residence (at least, until I'm gone) and I realise how much we need it (interesting discoveries...lol). Well, without further delay, I begin to recap on what I was doing last week.

On Wednesday, after going to LBT which was hard but not as much as Body Pump, I came to the residence to have lunch quickly because I had classes at 4.00. The classes were not as great as I expected. Actually, I don´t really like Making Magazines because I don´t know lots of things about Mac computers which are required. Anyway, I will try to do my best and understand what I should do. When I came back, I called my friends to go out and so we do. We went again to The White House but that night was not as good as others because there were not lots of people there. Eventually, I return to my residence with my friend and we just wanted to sleep.

On Thursday, I had many classes and I was a little bit tired but everything was OK and I enjoyed my lectures so much although Global Media Industries is still very difficult. Anyway, I really like it so I will try to manage reading some articles and
Despite that I was going to go to Body Combat´s class, I didn´t go because I stayed here talking to my family on Skype until night.

On Friday, I went to my classes, including my English lecture which was not as interesting as before but still entertaining. After that I went to the gym and I came back to my residence because I had to be ready at 6.30! I had a barbecue in Evelin friend´s house! All I can say is that it was great! We enjoyed a lot and I really liked their friends that I didn´t know.

On Saturday, we went to visit Bournemouth ( in my case, again) and Poole, a British tourist seaside town! Evelin´s friend drove us to wonderful places and we could see a beautiful part of England that made us even more proud of where we're going to spend a year. We were having lunch in an Irish restaurant and then we went back home. I stayed in my friend´s house because we has many thing to talk about.
On Sunday, we woke up late and I went to the gym with Evelin. We were working out until late and afterwards I went to the residence to so my homework, rest and share my time with my flatmates.
Sorry about the delay. I consider that it would be great to write the entries more often and shorter. I hope you will agree.
We will continue talking tomorrow, an important day for me.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I don´t want you to get fit before me, you have become a gym obsessived.
    Five days, just five days.
    xoxo lol

    ReplyDelete