Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

Great weekend!

On Saturday, I woke up at 12 more or less because I had to show my friend where the train station was and I also had to come back to my residence. Then something hapenned that I didn´t expect: Stefano, the italian guy I had met in Lewis School had come to Southampton again! He´s studying in London and he decided to visit me and it was great!

We spent the afternoon at the shopping centre with some friends and bought the dinner because that night we had several plans to choose. At first, we were going to go to a housewarming party of one of our Dutch friends. However, the weather was horrible (almost hurricane) so we decided to do the plan b: partying at the residence. The night was fun, we had a great time and we were dancing till late. When it stopped raining, we went to a nightclub: the White House, but there was a police cordon because there had been a crime (the policemen covered with blood told that.) So, a bit disoriented, we returned to the residence and decided to continue the party but safe. Here you have some photos



We woke up so late because we were tired and started to have lunch at 5 more or less.Afterwards we went to my friend´s house again to tell our other friend everything had happened. Eventually I came back to the residence to sleep properly, not like the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment