Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quiet weekend, fashion Sunday

Hello again!
I am here to tell you how my weekend was!

On Friday, I had classes from 9.00 till 13.00. I really like those classes so it was not such a big effort to wake up so early. Then, I went home to have lunch and do my homework quickly because I was going to meet my friends at 5.00. We were shopping (as usual) although we didn´t bought lot of things and the we went to their house. Chatting, eating, watching TV...thinking about going out...that´s all we did and finally we decided to be at home and rest, anything special. At about 12, I came back to my residence, I watched one Gossip Girl´s chapter and I went to bed. Nothing really interesting. Lastly, we are too lazy to go out...money has some blame...

On Saturday, I woke up really late, I think it was because the night before I has been watching the series I told you. I stayed here practising some English on my computer. I ate here, in the residence, with one of my flatmates and then I went shopping (not clothes this time! but I needed some stuff for the kitchen and a bowl because I broke one of my flatmates´...) When I came back I called some of my Spanish friends to watch a film. We didn´t feel like to go out again...so we were watching "Atrapado por su pasado" ("Carlito´s Way").
I highly recommend this film! It´s quite interesting and really good. I mean, you just have to see who the actors are: Al Pacino, Viggo Mortensen or Sean Penn. The film is long so we finish at 2 am more or less. It was a good relaxing and entertaining night.

Today, I met my friend Zuzanna from Slovaquia!! We went to see the Free Fashion Week at West Quay´s shopping centre. We have been looking at the catwalk shows (I put some photos and a video) and we could enjoy a lot of discounts, even we participated in a great draw! The prize is 1000 pounds to spend at the shopping centre. We could not even imagine what we would do with that amount of money, well yes, buy all the clothes and shoes that we wanted. Anyway, we are not very confident that we will win because we are not keen on draws...although we hope!


Oh! And I want to share an anecdote: I had lost my phone while we were there. How scary! I was really worried, I thought I had my phone stolen. I went round all the shops we had gone and in the end ...I found it! The phone had fallen from the bag at some point and a shop assistant picked it up =)

Tonight we were going to go to the Night Roller Disco but we have decided to go next weekend. The "party" starts at 8.00 at it finishes at 10.30 so it was really worth it because we came back late and we have not had dinner. I´ll tell what we are going to do eventually.

xoxo

1 comment: