Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

Useful English lecture (written on Friday)

Do you remember that I wanted to attend to an Academic English lecture which was out of my Learning Agreement?
I have just came from that class and I find it very useful. The professor has tried to know what our level of English making us a survey and I'm happy with the result. After having had some doubts I will finally enrol in Applied and Academic English Upper Advanced. 


Then, I went to the computer´s room in the library and afterwards, I went home to have lunch and rest a little bit because I felt sick.
My Spanish friends phoned me to go to their house, have dinner and watch a film and eventually I slept there because I was too lazy to come back to my residence. We went to bed at 4 more or less because we chatted until that time. One of my friends, Evelin, wanted to go London to visit some friends the following day and I had to show her where the train station was. We didn´t sleep ago but I knew them a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment